TinyTap is looking for Product Data Analyst
Searching for a meaningful job? Want to work with great people? Looking to impact kids education worldwide? We are looking for you!
TinyTap enables limitless learning for kids by offering over 150,000 interactive games, handmade by teachers worldwide. This is your chance to help revolutionize education with one of the most exciting startups in the global EdTech arena!
We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train Station, in a brand new office.
TinyTap, an awesome startup that’s set to change the world of education is growing and is seeking a Product Data Analyst to join our team !
- Defining and measuring A/B testing results and trends among our customers along with actionable insights delivery to support company strategy
- Design, build and maintain dashboards, reports, and metrics, in addition to monitoring and maintaining the integrity and validity of the data
- Detecting and defining user behavior in the product into data events specs, working closely with R&D on ensuring data integrity for existing and new data events
- Become a focal point for all related data matters in the Product Data field
- 2+ years of experience in the analysis field, working in a startup is a clear advantage
- High proficiency in SQL methodologies
- Experience in creating BI visualization in tools like Tableau, Qlikview or others
- Past experience with A/B testing methodologies
- Fast learner and a team player
- Excellent communication and service-oriented approach
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]
Please add to the subject line “Product Data Analyst”