TinyTap is looking for A Senior Backend Web Developer
Searching for a meaningful job? Want to work with great people? Looking to impact kids education worldwide? We are looking for you!
TinyTap enables limitless learning for kids by offering over 150,000 interactive games, handmade by teachers worldwide. This is your chance to help revolutionize education with one of the most exciting startups in the global EdTech arena!
We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train Station, in a brand new office.
TinyTap is growing and is seeking a senior backend developer for our backend team.
We ’re working in a fast-paced environment, daily shipping new features and improved infrastructure, working closely with all teams across the company to get amazing experience to our customers
- Design and code using industry best practices focusing on quality, performance, and delivery.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code.
- Participate in code reviews, evaluate implementations and provide feedback to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Monitor and maintain cloud infrastructure and security measurements
Qualification and Skills:
- Over 5 years of coding experience
- At least 2 year of Python (or equivalent) development
- At least 2 years of web development in a MVC platform (Django experience a big plus)
- Experience in mobile APIs – a plus
- Full Stack knowledge and experience – a plus
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Experience in backend development on the cloud
- Linux SysAdmin (devops) capabilities – a plus
- Data architecture capabilities – a plus
- Experience with agile development and continuous integration – as plus
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Ability to work independently and in a team