TinyTap is looking for an HR & Operations Manager- Replacement for maternity leave
TinyTap is a mobile platform that enables limitless learning for kids by offering over 180,000 interactive games, handmade by teachers worldwide. This is your chance to help revolutionize education with one of the most exciting startups in the global EdTech arena!
We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train Station.
During COVID times we work mainly remotely via Zoom
We’re looking for an HR & operations manager to be in charge of keeping TinyTap a great place to work at!
This is a temporary position for 6 months -replacement for maternity leave
- Taking care of all ongoing HR processes: New employees onboarding, termination, attendance reports, leaves, etc.
- Responsible for Welfare and office budget and events
- Preparing company salaries and payroll administration
- Manage relationships with external service providers; lawyers, accountant, insurance, and more.
- Monthly prep work around bills and vendor payments
- E2E recruitment processes: posting openings, initial candidate screenings, interviews, recommendations, and preparing work agreements.
- Taking care of all office operation issues
- Ongoing office administrations: managing cleaning company, office supplies, office maintenance, and special projects
- Manage CEO’s calendar and arrange meetings
- At least 3 years of experience in HR/Administration
- Excellent communication in Hebrew and English- A Must
- Good Interpersonal skills and Communication skills- Must be a people person!
- Knowledgeable in HR process.
- Knowledge in labor laws – A big advantage
- Highly responsible, organized, and sensitive to people’s needs
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve them
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Previous experience in startup companies – Advantage
Please send your resume to [email protected]