TinyTap is looking for a Sr IOS Developer
Searching for a meaningful job? Want to work with great people? Looking to impact kids education worldwide? We are looking for you!
TinyTap enables limitless learning for kids by offering over 150,000 interactive games, handmade by teachers worldwide. This is your chance to help revolutionize education with one of the most exciting startups in the global EdTech arena!
We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train Station, in a brand new office.
TinyTap is looking for a Sr IOS Developer who is experienced in consumer-facing apps. If you have passion to create exceptional fun and engaging apps and you are responsible and have strong sense of ownership and an exceptional engineering mindset come and join our team!
- 5+ years of software development experience using Objective-C and Swift
- Deep understanding of the iOS design patterns and frameworks internals: Audio,Video,Networking, Core Data and Image processing frameworks.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- BS in CS, or equivalent experience (strong OOD skills)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Thorough understanding of both client and web application development
- Experience developing high-quality, mass market mobile applications
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments
- Superb analytical skills
- Excellent communication
- Strong team ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Passion for building great user interfaces
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
Please add to the subject line “Sr iOS developer”
It is really fun working with us !! 🙂