TinyTap is looking for a Social Media Manager
Searching for a meaningful job? Want to work with great people? Looking to impact kids education worldwide? We are looking for you!
TinyTap enables limitless learning for kids by offering over 150,000 interactive games, handmade by teachers worldwide. This is your chance to help revolutionize education with one of the most exciting startups in the global EdTech arena!
We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train Station.
We are looking for an amazing person to join our exciting marketing team. As the Social Media Manager, you’ll lead our brand’s online presence and tone of voice through our social media channels. You’ll drive organic growth to our product by writing engaging and creative content, and manage our communication with our brand’s community, fans, and influencers.
*3-4 years of social media management experience (Experience in B2C startups – an advantage)
* Experience with managing and writing engaging content for social media
* Creative copy-writing skills
* Native (or Native-like) English – A must!
* Familiar with American culture
* Data-driven and experienced with social media analytics (It’s not a PPC position)
* Experience with managing a community – A plus
* Strong networking and communications skills.
* Passionate about marketing and with a can-do approach
Please send your CV + writing examples or links to social media channels that you managed to: [email protected]