TinyTap is looking for a QA Lead
Searching for a meaningful job? Want to work with great people? Looking to impact kids education worldwide? We are looking for you!
TinyTap is a mobile platform that enables limitless learning for kids by offering over 150,000 interactive games, handmade by teachers worldwide. This is your chance to help revolutionize education with one of the most exciting startups in the global EdTech arena!
We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train Station, in a brand new office.
TinyTap is growing and is seeking a QA Lead to join our team
- Leading the QA team
- Manual assurance on all UI functionalities under Mobile (Mainly iOS, but also Android). and Web environments
- QA Test methodology : Writing Test-plans and Testcases.
- Report and work with developers on reported issues.
Qualification and Skills:
- 3+ year in QA manual, specifically in Mobile (iOS, Android) and server APIs testing.
- Testing Fundamentals : Functionality, Stress, Stability execution.
- Test methodologies : Writing STP, STD, STR.
- Basic Linux environment control and BASH.
- Understanding of product life cycle : From development to delivery.
- High sense of leadership and ownership, attention and strictness upon small details.
- Attention to details
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Fast learning abilities – grasping processes quickly, learns well on your own
- English at a high level – reading, writing and speaking
To Apply please send CV to: [email protected]