TinyTap is looking for a Automation and DevOps Developer
Searching for a meaningful job? Want to work with great people? Looking to impact kids education worldwide? We are looking for you!
TinyTap enables limitless learning for kids by offering over 150,000 interactive games, handmade by teachers worldwide. This is your chance to help revolutionize education with one of the most exciting startups in the global EdTech arena!
We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train Station, in a brand new office.
TinyTap is looking for a Automation and DevOps Developer to join our team!
- Working closely with developers, designing new automated tests for exciting new features.
- Development and maintenance of current automation testing system (Appium, Python 3 based).
- Writing and improving existing automation tests
- Maintain and develop CI and Jenkins Pipelines.
- Experience of at least 2 years as QA, specifically preferred in server / mobile device related products.
- Proven work methodology consists of writing elaborated TestPlans, working with customer’s requirements – ability to fully break down a product into detailed tests.
- Have worked with a Linux based system.
- Have experience in both writing tests and creating infrastructure in either IOS or Android platforms [at least 2 years]
- Python experience of at least 3 years, consists of : Selenium / Appium, Server APIs, object oriented design.
- Have experience in either design or working on a custom built Python automation framework.
- Have experience with Git or any other version control system.
- 2 years experience with Devops Systems [Jenkins, etc].
- Experience with both MAC OS and Android testing environments.
- Have created a mobile testing framework infrastructure from scratch.
- Have experience with using OpenCV framework.
- Have experience with Docker backend systems.
To apply please send CV to: [email protected]