TinyTap is looking for a Product Data Analyst
Searching for a meaningful job? Want to work with great people? Looking to impact kids education worldwide? We are looking for you!
TinyTap enables limitless learning for kids by offering over 150,000 interactive games, handmade by teachers worldwide. This is your chance to help revolutionize education with one of the most exciting startups in the global EdTech arena!
We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train Station.
- Perform analysis and exploration of complex, high-volume and messy data
- Collaboration with business functions and product teams to define KPIs, perform AB testing and measure success
- Tackle product and business challenges end to end, from defining the data infrastructure to analysis, reporting and automated solutions
- Present insights and communicate results to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Build ETL pipelines
- Independent, fast-thinker, curious and self-learner who enjoys working with data
- 3+ years of experience in analysis / data science in a high volume and complex data business environment
- Product and business understanding – Ability to translate business problems into data solutions
- High-level SQL – must.
- BA ,BS / MS in Industry & Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics, preferred
- Experience with subscriptions business model – advantage
- Experience working with a BI reporting tool such as Tableau, Qlikview or similar
- Experience in R / Python or other programming language – advantage
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]