TinyTap is looking for a Director of PM- Educators
Searching for a meaningful job? Want to work with great people? Looking to impact kids education worldwide? We are looking for you!
TinyTap enables limitless learning for kids by offering over 150,000 interactive games, handmade by teachers worldwide. This is your chance to help revolutionize education with one of the most exciting startups in the global EdTech arena!
We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train Station.
We are looking for an experienced person that is passionate about education and creation and have exceptional problem solving and leadership capabilities.
In this role you will lead the content team, working to stimulate a community of educators to create and promote their creation on our unique platform. You will work with publishers and 3rd party partners to bring their content to TinyTap and lead a team to manage the content placement and promotion inside our platform.
- Excite the Community: Help publishers and educators earn revenue by guiding them on creating, sharing and selling educational games.
- Content Curation: Help kids discover the best content for them from over 150,000 learning games.
- Manage a studio: Bring your own ideas to life by creating internal games you believe kids will enjoy, learn from and tell their parents about!
- Develop partnership: with leading publishers and creators worldwide to bring their content to TinyTap
Qualification and Skills:
- 5+ years of proven experience in one of these fields: product and\or product marketing, marketplace management, sellers engagement
- Experience working in a startup- education, e-commerce or online companies (B2C companies – an advantage)
- Data Driven with analytical skills
- Management experience of at least 1 year
- Experience in partnerships and\or business development- advantage
- Experience in game production and\or content curation- advantage
- Experience with Community management – Advantage
- Energetic, independent self starter with a can-do approach
To apply please send CV to: [email protected]