TinyTap is looking for a Data Analyst/Data Engineer to join the team
TinyTap offers children to learn by playing over 150,000 learning games handmade by educators worldwide. The content on TinyTap is created by teachers and publishers without writing code and then shared with kids worldwide, creators enjoy an engagement based profit sharing.
This is your chance to use your powers for good! We invite you to work with us to offer children everywhere an opportunity to learn from games created by teachers and publishers worldwide on any subject!
We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train Station, in a brand new office.
- Investors include Aleph, Inimiti and Animoca Games (HK)
- Partnerships include Oxford, Sesame Street, Red Chair Press, Helen Doron, and more.
- Apple AppStore #10 Top grossing kids app in the US and #1 in most countries
- Google Play #6 top-grossing overall (not just kids) app in Israel.
For this position You will have two main responsibilities:
- Owning the transformation process from turning raw data into data models and optimizing our data pipeline architecture.
- Extend our data analytics capabilities and processes that allow product owners to optimize revenue and retention.
TinyTap is a direct to consumer subscription app. Our needs are mostly cohort analysis for marketing, consumer engagement, and finance.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to make business recommendations.
- Collaboration with business functions and product teams to define KPIs, perform AB testing, and measure success.
- Tackle product and business challenges end to end, from defining the data infrastructure to analysis, reporting, and visualization.
- Design, implement, and maintain ETLs to enhance business analysis capabilities.
- Proactively identify gaps in data consumption and define processes to complete them
- Translate business needs into technical requirements
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as Data engineer/Data Analyst/BI Developer- a must
- Very high level of SQL and data warehouse modeling capabilities – a must.
- Experience with workflows and data processing pipelines like AirFlow – a must.
- 2+ years of hands-on programming skills in Python- a must.
- Product and business understanding – Ability to translate business problems into data solutions.
- Independent, autodidact, fast-thinker, curious who enjoys working with data.
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP/AWS) – big advantage.
- Experience in visualization platforms like Tableau – big advantage.
- Experience working with BigQuery – an advantage.
- Experience with subscriptions business model – an advantage
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]