TinyTap is looking for a Content Designer- Educational games
TinyTap offers children to learn through play with over 180,000 learning games handmade by educators worldwide. The content on TinyTap is created by teachers and publishers without writing code and then shared with kids worldwide, plus creators enjoy an engagement based profit sharing.
This is your chance to use your powers for good! We invite you to work with us to offer children everywhere an opportunity to learn any subject from our interactive games.
We are looking for a junior designer to join our content design team and help us in producing high-quality projects with big name brands in the kid’s industry. You will be converting original graphics, such as workbooks, stories, videos, and activity pages into fun interactive learning games while taking into account the child’s engagement and developmental stage, following clear success metrics.
You will also be responsible for creating inspirational content for our community of teacher makers and work with them to optimize the content they’re creating.
What to expect from the role
- Hands-on experience with helping in delivering design requirements.
- Hands-on experience with design and image editing software.
- Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry.
- Having the content you’ll create played by millions of children worldwide!
- Creation: Creation and production of games: from writing the script, working with graphics (usually converting available graphic files for kids and breaking them down), working with sound, narration, video, animations, and casting all the content into a finished game in the app.
- Make the necessary adjustments to allow the design to fit the new format
- Understand the idea and concept and help deliver on design requirements.
- Think of unique ideas for converting graphics to gamified digital content .
- Collaborate with the Senior Designer and design team to produce the final product.
- Curation: Taking care of the visibility of the content library on the site and in the app, review of the existing market, improving and refreshing it on a daily basis, going over new games that are uploaded daily, discovering new and old creators, finding quality content and exposing it in the market, approving or rejecting games for sale.
- Community Guidance: Communication with the community of teachers and creators: help and guidance in creating games and producing quality content
- At least 6 projects in your portfolio in any of the following: Illustration, Print, Interactive or Motion (Advantage for a project in the kid’s category or in storytelling)
- Knowledge in design software such as Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in designing engaging learning activities
- Video editing skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Creative thinking with attention to detail
- Knowledge in After Effects – Advantage
- Experience in the Ed-tech/kids world – Advantage
Please send your resume + portfolio to [email protected] (Only applications that include portfolio will be answered)