Let the games begin!
May 2, 2019 at 6:47 pm
Submit your games to win!
- Graphics: The game should contain high quality graphics (feel free to use our creation packs), well placed in the slide (notice the gridlines). All images should be royalty free and without copyright infringement.
- Audio: The game’s audio should be loud and clear, without background noises, and enthusiastic. We highly recommend that audio directions will not be longer than 10 seconds.
- Context: Should have a theme or narrative. The game should have an inspiring and challenging beginning to spark curiosity and a hook that keeps the child engaged. The end of the game should give kids a sense of accomplishment and that they’ve learned something new.
- Number of slides: Maximum of 15, minimum of 5.
- Clear and age appropriate directions: The game and every slide in it should be appropriate for the specific age range. For example, kids of ages 2-6 should not be required to read. Use clear audio directions instead.
- Cover: The game’s cover page should be clear, intriguing, and should represent the content of the game.
- Phone compatibility: The game and all of its content should be phone compatible. Use large trace areas, large images and avoid the screen edges in your design.
- Usage of the app features: The game should be interactive, and make use of different activity types and features, such as houdini.
- The game should be original. If it is inspired by another creator’s game, they should be clearly mentioned and credited in the description.
- Set category and age. When uploading the game, please choose the relevant category and age group.
- All games should be submitted by May 20th, 2019 at 12:00 PM Central Time.
Please send an email to [email protected], with the subject line ‘Game Contest – [your name]’ and a link to your published game.
- For any questions, please contact [email protected]