We are so excited to introduce the new and improved “Offline Play” feature with you!
Going somewhere with your child this summer? Traveling by plane or car? Going out for a little bite to eat? No worries, wherever you are, we’ve got you covered!
With Offline Play, your kid can have all of their favorite educational games available to them anytime anywhere without the need for an internet connection.
To download a game, all you have to do is simply open the app, select your game of choice, click the x to access the details’ section on the left of the game and tap the download symbol to save it for offline play.
To access all of your downloaded games, go to the top-right menu and click on “Play Offline”. All of your downloaded games will be there waiting for you.
Wherever you’re going this summer make sure to come prepared by downloading your kid’s favorite games today, so you can enjoy playing offline later.
Additional Benefits for Your Family:
•Distraction-free space for your child→ With pre-downloaded games, you can purposely turn off the internet connection so your child does not get distracted by other apps or websites, or by inappropriate content.
•Limit data usage→ No need to worry about your limited data when your kids play TinyTap on the go. With Play Offline, you’ll be able to save your data without having to sacrifice your child’s playing and learning time.
•Guilt-free gaming→ Now you won’t have to worry about your kids’ screen-time while traveling, as TinyTap boasts the largest library of educational games handmade by teachers, worldwide.
TinyTap offers children to learn through play with over 180,000 learning games handmade by educators worldwide. The content on TinyTap is created by teachers and publishers without writing code and then shared with kids worldwide, plus creators enjoy an engagement based profit sharing.
This is your chance to use your powers for good! We invite you to work with us to offer children everywhere an opportunity to learn any subject from our interactive games.
We are looking for a junior designer to join our content design team and help us in producing high-quality projects with big name brands in the kid’s industry. You will be converting original graphics, such as workbooks, stories, videos, and activity pages into fun interactive learning games while taking into account the child’s engagement and developmental stage, following clear success metrics.
You will also be responsible for creating inspirational content for our community of teacher makers and work with them to optimize the content they’re creating.
What to expect from the role
- Hands-on experience with helping in delivering design requirements.
- Hands-on experience with design and image editing software.
- Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry.
- Having the content you’ll create played by millions of children worldwide!
- Creation: Creation and production of games: from writing the script, working with graphics (usually converting available graphic files for kids and breaking them down), working with sound, narration, video, animations, and casting all the content into a finished game in the app.
- Make the necessary adjustments to allow the design to fit the new format
- Understand the idea and concept and help deliver on design requirements.
- Think of unique ideas for converting graphics to gamified digital content .
- Collaborate with the Senior Designer and design team to produce the final product.
- Curation: Taking care of the visibility of the content library on the site and in the app, review of the existing market, improving and refreshing it on a daily basis, going over new games that are uploaded daily, discovering new and old creators, finding quality content and exposing it in the market, approving or rejecting games for sale.
- Community Guidance: Communication with the community of teachers and creators: help and guidance in creating games and producing quality content
- At least 6 projects in your portfolio in any of the following: Illustration, Print, Interactive or Motion (Advantage for a project in the kid’s category or in storytelling)
- Knowledge in design software such as Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in designing engaging learning activities
- Video editing skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Creative thinking with attention to detail
- Knowledge in After Effects – Advantage
- Experience in the Ed-tech/kids world – Advantage
Please send your resume + portfolio to [email protected] (Only applications that include portfolio will be answered)
Searching for a meaningful job? Want to work with great people? Looking to impact kids education worldwide? We are looking for you!
TinyTap enables limitless learning for kids by offering over 150,000 interactive games, handmade by teachers worldwide. This is your chance to help revolutionize education with one of the most exciting startups in the global EdTech arena!
We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train Station.
- Perform analysis and exploration of complex, high-volume and messy data
- Collaboration with business functions and product teams to define KPIs, perform AB testing and measure success
- Tackle product and business challenges end to end, from defining the data infrastructure to analysis, reporting and automated solutions
- Present insights and communicate results to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Build ETL pipelines
- Independent, fast-thinker, curious and self-learner who enjoys working with data
- 3+ years of experience in analysis / data science in a high volume and complex data business environment
- Product and business understanding – Ability to translate business problems into data solutions
- High-level SQL – must.
- BA ,BS / MS in Industry & Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics, preferred
- Experience with subscriptions business model – advantage
- Experience working with a BI reporting tool such as Tableau, Qlikview or similar
- Experience in R / Python or other programming language – advantage
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]
After months of researching how millions of kids worldwide play your games, we’re excited to share the new and improved iPad experience – coming in the next couple of weeks.
The new design is focused on kids’ independent experience, allowing them to easily navigate and explore more of your games.
Here’s a sneak peek: