We are so excited to introduce the new and improved “Offline Play” feature with you!
Going somewhere with your child this summer? Traveling by plane or car? Going out for a little bite to eat? No worries, wherever you are, we’ve got you covered!
With Offline Play, your kid can have all of their favorite educational games available to them anytime anywhere without the need for an internet connection.
To download a game, all you have to do is simply open the app, select your game of choice, click the x to access the details’ section on the left of the game and tap the download symbol to save it for offline play.
To access all of your downloaded games, go to the top-right menu and click on “Play Offline”. All of your downloaded games will be there waiting for you.
Wherever you’re going this summer make sure to come prepared by downloading your kid’s favorite games today, so you can enjoy playing offline later.
Additional Benefits for Your Family:
•Distraction-free space for your child→ With pre-downloaded games, you can purposely turn off the internet connection so your child does not get distracted by other apps or websites, or by inappropriate content.
•Limit data usage→ No need to worry about your limited data when your kids play TinyTap on the go. With Play Offline, you’ll be able to save your data without having to sacrifice your child’s playing and learning time.
•Guilt-free gaming→ Now you won’t have to worry about your kids’ screen-time while traveling, as TinyTap boasts the largest library of educational games handmade by teachers, worldwide.
TinyTap is seeking a Front End Developer with a keen eye for details and high standards for design, code quality, and efficiency.
- Taking care of our web sale page, web player, and web creator, mobile web views (among others)
- Take sole ownership of web products and full features.
- Build Rich React applications.
- Work on cutting-edge frontend technologies.
- Experience in React, Redux, Jest – a must.
- SVG and Canvas Animations.
- WEB Performance, including efficient rendering.
- ES6 and modern frontend toolchain.
- Written production, maintainable grade code, and aware of bad practices and anti-pattern.
- 3+ years’ web development experience required
- Working with GIT
- Restful API (with Django) – a plus
- Developing CI/CD with Jenkins – a plus
- Experience in Game development – a plus
- A “can-do” attitude
- Good human skills
- Working in an agile environment
- Sensitivity to UX and Design
To apply please send CV to [email protected]
TinyTap offers children to learn by playing over 150,000 learning games handmade by educators worldwide. The content on TinyTap is created by teachers and publishers without writing code and then shared with kids worldwide, creators enjoy an engagement based profit sharing.
This is your chance to use your powers for good! We invite you to work with us to offer children everywhere an opportunity to learn from games created by teachers and publishers worldwide on any subject!
We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train Station, in a brand new office.
- Investors include Aleph, Inimiti and Animoca Games (HK)
- Partnerships include Oxford, Sesame Street, Red Chair Press, Helen Doron, and more.
- Apple AppStore #10 Top grossing kids app in the US and #1 in most countries
- Google Play #6 top-grossing overall (not just kids) app in Israel.
For this position You will have two main responsibilities:
- Owning the transformation process from turning raw data into data models and optimizing our data pipeline architecture.
- Extend our data analytics capabilities and processes that allow product owners to optimize revenue and retention.
TinyTap is a direct to consumer subscription app. Our needs are mostly cohort analysis for marketing, consumer engagement, and finance.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to make business recommendations.
- Collaboration with business functions and product teams to define KPIs, perform AB testing, and measure success.
- Tackle product and business challenges end to end, from defining the data infrastructure to analysis, reporting, and visualization.
- Design, implement, and maintain ETLs to enhance business analysis capabilities.
- Proactively identify gaps in data consumption and define processes to complete them
- Translate business needs into technical requirements
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as Data engineer/Data Analyst/BI Developer- a must
- Very high level of SQL and data warehouse modeling capabilities – a must.
- Experience with workflows and data processing pipelines like AirFlow – a must.
- 2+ years of hands-on programming skills in Python- a must.
- Product and business understanding – Ability to translate business problems into data solutions.
- Independent, autodidact, fast-thinker, curious who enjoys working with data.
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP/AWS) – big advantage.
- Experience in visualization platforms like Tableau – big advantage.
- Experience working with BigQuery – an advantage.
- Experience with subscriptions business model – an advantage
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]
Searching for a meaningful job? Want to work with great people? Looking to impact kids education worldwide? We are looking for you!
TinyTap enables limitless learning for kids by offering over 150,000 interactive games, handmade by teachers worldwide. This is your chance to help revolutionize education with one of the most exciting startups in the global EdTech arena!
We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train Station.
- Perform analysis and exploration of complex, high-volume and messy data
- Collaboration with business functions and product teams to define KPIs, perform AB testing and measure success
- Tackle product and business challenges end to end, from defining the data infrastructure to analysis, reporting and automated solutions
- Present insights and communicate results to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Build ETL pipelines
- Independent, fast-thinker, curious and self-learner who enjoys working with data
- 3+ years of experience in analysis / data science in a high volume and complex data business environment
- Product and business understanding – Ability to translate business problems into data solutions
- High-level SQL – must.
- BA ,BS / MS in Industry & Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics, preferred
- Experience with subscriptions business model – advantage
- Experience working with a BI reporting tool such as Tableau, Qlikview or similar
- Experience in R / Python or other programming language – advantage
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]
After months of researching how millions of kids worldwide play your games, we’re excited to share the new and improved iPad experience – coming in the next couple of weeks.
The new design is focused on kids’ independent experience, allowing them to easily navigate and explore more of your games.
Here’s a sneak peek: