TinyTap is looking for a Product Director
Searching for a meaningful job? Want to work with great people?
TinyTap is looking for you!
TinyTap, an award-winning DIY platform for creating interactive lessons and educational games, is expanding and hiring for several different positions.
We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train Station, in a brand new office.
We’re looking for a Product Director management who is experienced in planning, designing and growing consumer-facing apps. If you have deep understanding of business, and a love for data and engaging users, alongside with passion to make impact on education, come join us!
In your day-to-day, you’ll be responsible for leading the team while working closely with content designers, engineers, and data analysts. You will plan and execute product roadmaps. You will innovate, spec, and prioritize products and features and come up with creative new ideas to expand our product and improve our customer experience.
- 6+ years of relevant experience as a product manager and at least 2 years in consumer facing product
- Experience working as a product manager at a successful startup- strong advantage
- Experience working with a data driven approach in fast cycles
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Organized, process driven, self-motivated
- Creative thinker, with a strong eye for design and detail
- Passion for delighting users and for improving user experience
- Follows, studies, and appreciates well-crafted mobile and consumer apps
- Experience with leading agile teams
- Self-learning individual who loves to pass on knowledge to others
Please apply to this position only if you have a proven track record of managing teams and building high-quality products
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Product Director“