TinyTap is looking for Director of R&D- Backend
Searching for a meaningful job? Want to work with great people? Looking to impact kids education worldwide? We are looking for you!
TinyTap enables limitless learning for kids by offering over 150,000 interactive games, handmade by teachers worldwide. This is your chance to help revolutionize education with one of the most exciting startups in the global EdTech arena!
We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train Station, in a brand new office.
We are looking for Director of R&D to manage our backend team- You will be part of the core team, owning end to end responsibility for our server side, web platform, infrastructure and QA.
We ’re working in a fast-paced environment, daily shipping new features and improved infrastructure, working closely with all teams across the company to get amazing experience to our customers
- Build and manage TinyTap backend team
- Make sure our team’s development effort fulfills its purpose, taking our product and infrastructure to the next level.
- Design, code and manage our platform using industry best practices focusing on quality, performance, and delivery.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code.
- Participate in code reviews, evaluate implementations and provide feedback to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Manage and maintain cloud infrastructure and security measurement
- Over 6 years of coding experience
- Experience both in backend development on the cloud
- DevOps knowledge
- Sysadmin capabilities
- At least 2 years of cloud experience
- Experience in QA automation- advantage
- Data architecture capabilities – advantage
- Experience in Python -Must, Experience in Django- advantage
- Experience in MySQL or equivalent – Must
- Experience with agile development and continuous integration
- Leader with proven ability to build and manage teams