TinyTap is looking for a Marketing Designer
TinyTap is looking for a Marketing Designer to join our marketing team, As a Marketing Designer, you’ll be responsible for creating and shaping TinyTap’s creative advertising and communication.
TinyTap enables limitless learning for kids by offering over 150,000 interactive games, handmade by teachers worldwide. This is your chance to help revolutionize education with one of the most exciting startups in the global EdTech arena!
- Responsible for crafting creative ads and marketing materials to support TinyTaps growth in international markets
- Manage creative projects from concepts creation, production, design/ editing to completion (Mainly video ads for YouTube, FB and ct..)
- Manage in-house creative film and video production and videos editing videos to complete
- Designing marketing and advertising materials for our website, app, game design social web banners while maintaining brands’ language
- Work closely with marketing and growth teams for consumer insights, and creative performance analysis.
- 3+ years of experience as a Marketing Designer in startups or advertising agencies
- Design school graduate (Bezalel, Shenkar ,HIT, etc) – a must
- Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & Premiere skills – a must
- Experience with hands on creating creative for digital video ads (FB, Youtube and more) – a must
- Video editing experience – a must
- Creative thinker with concept creation skills
- Fast learner and independent doer
- Fluent English – spoken and written
- Multi-task several projects to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Location: Tel Aviv
To Apply send your CV and portfolio (Video examples – must) to [email protected]
Please add to the subject line “Marketing Designer”