TinyTap is looking for an Educational Games Designer
TinyTap is hiring an Educational Games Designer
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual to handle in-house content production with the TinyTap platform. You will work with the content director and partners to help digitize content into our interactive learning app.
– Designing visuals for in-house or external publishers’ TinyTap games
– Digitizing print content for tablets
– Coming up with new game concepts
– Working with narrators (minor sound editing required, training will be provided)
– Creating educational games using the TinyTap platform
– Design school graduate (Shenkar, Bezalel, HIT, etc) – a must!
– Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & Premier skills – a must!
– Mother-tongue level English
– Attention to detail
Send your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com