You may access the Service by registering for an account (each, a “User Account”) and logging in to the Service with your user name/email and password. Only Schools, authorized individuals acting on behalf of organizations other than Schools if not accessing the Service on behalf of children, and individuals who are not children (including parents or guardians of children) may register for the Service. Children may not register for the Service.
- Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Registration information that you provide when you create a User Account, including your school name, first name and last name, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password.
- Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or service from us, including your postal address, telephone number and the last four digits of your credit card information.
- Information sent one-on-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information.
- Location information when you use the Service, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with the Service, or by your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you use the Service or open emails that we send.
- Information you voluntarily share with us to help you resolve your problem. We may also collect technical information regarding your browser or mobile device, so that we may help you troubleshoot your problem.
- Information based on third party built-in and external analytics tools that is sent by your device or our Service, including the pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that helps us improve the Service.
- Additional examples of areas on TinyTap where we collect personal or combined personal and aggregate information are where you can create a game, use the Contact Us form, or register for a TinyTap Contest or Newsletter.
How we collect information:
- We collect information from you when you register for the Service, when you upload content through our Service, and when we contact you or you contact us.
- We also collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies, and Web beacons.
How we use information:
- To Verify Your Identity. We use your information to prevent fraud, or other unauthorized or illegal activity on your account.
- To Facilitate Transactions. We do not process financial information directly. We use a third party payment vendor, Stripe, or such other vendor as we may designate from time to time to process transactions when you purchase a product or service from us. It is your responsibility to ensure that the financial information that you submit to our third party payment vendor is accurate.
- To Improve Customer Service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To Personalize Your Experience. We use the information we collect to send you updates (such as when certain activity happens on TinyTap), newsletters, push notifications, and other information that may be of interest to you. For example, depending on your email settings, we may send you weekly updates that include games you may like. You can decide to stop receiving these updates by updating your notification settings (or through other settings we may provide).
- To Improve Our Service. We may use your information in a way that does not identify you as an individual to understand how our users as a group use the Service and resources provided on the Service. We may also use feedback you provide to improve our Service.
Updating your information:
- You may review, correct, update or change your User Account and profile information at any time. Simply change your email settings in TinyTap.
Sharing your information:
- We may share your information in response to a request from law enforcement officials both within and without the U.S. if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We may share your information in response to civil or criminal subpoenas, or other requests by law enforcement personnel, to establish or exercise our legal rights, and to defend against legal claims if, in our sole judgment, disclosure is required or appropriate. We may also share your information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms, or as otherwise required by law.
- How We Protect Your Information
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant absolute security. We require that you use a password to protect your information when using the Service, and it is up to you to do your part to keep that login information secure. When you register, your information is protected through the use of encryption, which makes it difficult for your information to be intercepted or stolen while being transmitted.
You are solely responsible for any data, text, files, information, usernames, games, graphics, audio recordings, voice recordings profiles, links and other content or materials (collectively, “User Content”) that you submit, post, record, upload or display on or via the Service or otherwise transmit to us. If you choose to submit User Content, then all parties with access to our Services may have access to your User Content. Users who sign up for a TinyTap Pro Plan subscription have the ability to make their own User Content private so that other users may not engage with or edit their User Content without permission.
If TinyTap learns of a data security breach, we will notify you as required in accordance with applicable law. If you become aware of data security breach or have any questions about the security of the Service, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where Information is Processed
- Keep in mind, even if the laws in your country are more protective than Israeli law, Israel law governs your use of our Service.
- If you are a user based in Israel and you use the Service while you are abroad, your information may be available to law enforcement or to the government of that country.
- Children’s Privacy
TinyTap empowers parents/guardians and Schools to create User Accounts that have subaccounts on behalf of children. Such a subaccount, created on a child’s behalf, allows the child to access the Service through a subaccount username and password. We recognize a special obligation to protect personal information obtained from children.
Parents and Guardians:
TinyTap believes that it is important for parents and guardians to supervise children on the Internet. We have adopted the following policies to help keep children safe:
- We will not knowingly collect, use or distribute personal information from children except where: (a) we have obtained prior consent from a parent or guardian; or (b) a School is acting on behalf of a parent or guardian to provide consent for the collection of a child’s personal information as described below.
- We will not sell personal information we collect from children to third parties.
- We do not recommend that children under the age of 13 use free form chat, message boards, email accounts, or other services within TinyTap that would allow them to publicly post or otherwise distribute personal information.
- Please note that children’s subaccount information and User Content is searchable by other users or third parties unless the account holder has made that subaccount and its User Content private.
- We will not knowingly ask a child to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the Service.
- We will not knowingly provide any direct link to websites that are unsuitable for children or teens.
- If we have collected and stored personal information from a child, we will give the child’s parent or guardian the ability to review the personal information of the child, request that we discontinue further collection or use of the child’s personal information by TinyTap, and request that we delete the child’s personal information.
With regard to School-based activities, we adhere to the following tenets:
- We will not require a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity.
- Schools can contact us directly to review the child’s personal information, direct us to delete it, and refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child’s information by TinyTap.
- Schools can agree to the collection and use of the child’s personal information, but still not allow disclosure to third parties unless such disclosure is part of the Service.
Limited features for children:
TinyTap is a platform that Users (including children) may use to create and play games and inspire others in the process. Certain activities on TinyTap allow children to create or manipulate User Content and save it with TinyTap. Our age verification gate is available on the TinyTap app and is intended to prevent children from sharing their User Content outside of the TinyTap app and make some features of our Service unavailable to children such as the ability to complete in-app purchases. Password recovery on a child’s account may only be requested and received directly through the main account holder.
Push notifications are notifications on mobile and other devices that are typically associated with downloaded applications, and which can communicate to the device holder even when the application is not in use.
We do not knowingly collect geolocation information that is specific enough to equate to the collection of a street address for subaccounts associated with children.
We do not knowingly enable third party analytics for subaccounts associated with children except to support our internal operations.
- Notice to California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to receive: a) information identifying all third party companies to which we may have disclosed, within the past year, personal information pertaining to you for those companies’ direct marketing purposes; and b) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. To obtain such information, please email your request to email@example.com.
We do not respond to Do Not Track signals at this time.
- Contact Us
41 Gershon Shatz
Tel Aviv, Israel 6701779
Tel: +972 54 4788961