Tel Aviv, Full-Time
TinyTap, an award-winning DIY platform for creating interactive lessons and educational games, is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager. This is your chance to help revolutionize education with one of the most promising startups in the global EdTech arena!
- Collaborate on marketing materials for new and existing customers
- Help plan and execute brand strategy, including ad campaigns and PR initiatives
- Manage TinyTap’s community of thousands of educators, including ongoing correspondence with VIP creators and discovering marketing and/or sales opportunities worth leveraging
- Brainstorm, write and distribute engaging content across relevant social media platforms and other channels of communication (e.g. blog articles and newsletters)
- Close inbound sales leads
- Create TinyTap games that demonstrate new features and/or touch on trending topics or holidays
- Research and develop relationships with relevant opinion leaders and journalists
- Work side-by-side with brand strategist, content manager, customer support, product manager, etc
- Participate in relevant EdTech forums
- Track and respond to mentions of TinyTap online
- Native English – MUST
- 1-2 years marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tech savvy, including vast experience with social media (either from a previous role or as a heavy user)
- Creative, yet process-driven, with the ability to think scale and make data-guided decisions
- Passion for marketing, technology and customer experience
- Ability to present in front of an audience
- Curiosity with a can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, education or psychology – advantage
- Professional experience in marketing, content writing or social media – advantage
To apply, send your CV, writing samples and a cover letter to: email@example.com with the subject line “Associate Marketing Manager”
Create a smooth transition, manage class tasks and connect with parents with TinyTap
The welcome banners are up, the class tablets are charged, and soon your new students will walk into class for the first time. The start of a new school year is full of excitement and opportunity, and a great time to get students geared up for the milestones ahead.
Here’s how to use TinyTap to create a smooth transition for the start of the school year:
Introduce students to their new faculty and school:
Ease back to school anxiety by introducing students to teachers and familiarizing them with their classrooms and school buildings. See how trusted teacher, Evelyn Chaleki, created a welcome guide for students entering Kindergarten at her school.
Here are a great tips to follow for creating a welcome guide:
- Include photographs of the class’ teachers, librarian, music teacher, and principal with a personalized greeting from each facility member the student will interact with.
- Add a sound board activity with the school layout, and explain what students will do in the library, lunch room, gym and more.
Create a class directory activity:
Ice breaker activities are great to create class relationships and encourage students to feel comfortable with their new teachers and classmates. Create an activity that introduces each child while enforcing a concept the class is learning.
- Learn the alphabet while getting to know classmates: Organize an alphabet game using student’s names.
- Practice presentation and research skills: Students can introduce themselves in a video and share a brief biography of a historical figure they admire, or facts on their favorite animal.
Connect with Parents:
Invite parents to join your class group to share class assignments. Parents will receive a notification when activities are assigned, so they know what their children are learning in school, and can work with them at home to meet goals.
Parents will also receive a weekly report showing their child’s progress. Encourage parents to continue working with their learners at home by sending home the Parent Handout. Students can scan into their accounts with their personal QR codes, and complete assignments at home.
Manage class assignments with TinyTap Insights. Create a class group to easily share tasks and measure student progress. Once a lesson is assigned, you can track completion and see scores.
Discover how to create class groups and manage class tasks:
Review Last Year’s Material
Make your back to school review engaging with a TinyTap activity that students can play and review at their own pace.
You can create a menu using a sound board activity, allowing students to jump to videos, diagrams, and pictures that cover material students will build upon from last year.
TinyTap activities are fully measurable. Get a look at students’ understanding of key subject areas through personalized games.
You can ask students questions based on the subject or learning level. Need inspiration for creating your own review and assessment games? Checkout of the TinyTap Handbook to learn how to use TinyTap features to bring your lessons to life.
Get back to school ready today by creating your class learning group, inviting parents, and creating activities for your class.
Reveal your lesson’s full potential with TinyTap’s Houdini Images
Teach complex topics and master new concepts with responsive images. TinyTap’s newest tool offers creators a way to add images and gifs that appear, disappear, move, or sound upon tap.
Many topics and concepts are hard for learners to understand through static images. Creators can now add interactivity that enables learners to delve deeper by discovering layers, flipping through flashcards for more information, and watching a process unravel on their screen.
Add a touch of magic to your lessons with Houdini:
Teach complex concepts in stages: Reveal the inner workings of layered objects. Instead of showing several diagrams of the human body, or layers of a planet, delve deeper by tapping by peeling through the layers for details.
Create digital flashcards: Master new material with flashcards that hide and reveal correct answers. Students can create their own test-prep materials and quiz themselves.
Reveal multi stage processes: Provide step-by-step details for processes and cycles. For example, instead of showing a life cycle, students can progress through the steps by tapping to unveil information.
Reinforce early math skills: Build confidence with activities that empower students to learn to count by tapping away images and uncovering the solution underneath.
You can add 9 interactivity options with Houdini:
Appear on Tap:
Play on Tap:
Disappear on Tap:
Watch the full tutorial here:
How will you use the magic of Houdini? Play the Houdini Tutorial game to learn how you can reveal the learning potential of your lessons:
You’ve done the hard part: you’ve turned your lesson into an interactive TinyTap game. You put time and thought into how to best present the material and now it’s time to tell the world! Here are 5 easy ways to promote your content and get it the attention it deserves!
1. Create a compelling cover for your activity
Game covers are the first thing people look at in the TinyTap marketplace. Make sure the cover is clear and appealing. Use high quality graphics and well-designed pages to grab the viewer’s attention.
Need some inspiration? Use our ‘Covers’ and ‘Layouts’ creation packs to get some design ideas, or look at this list of great covers created by some of our top creators.
2. Use informative titles and descriptions
Make sure your game’s title and description reflect the game’s content and educational value. Use relevant keywords that your target audience will be looking for. You can also use the # in front of keywords, to make sure your game appears in searches for those words (for example: #Grammar).
Remember: The title you give your game will be the one that appears in Google searches as well.
3. Share your game with your followers
Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or your blog – spread the word about your new game with your friends, students and followers. It’s an effective way to promote it and get instant feedback.
Whenever possible, don’t just link to your game, embed your them! That way your readers can play without leaving the page.
Share your game on other marketplaces – it’s a sure-fire way to reach a relevant audience and extend your personal brand.
Remember to add your “TinyTap Trusted Teacher” badge to your blog or website, so people will know you’re a certified TinyTap educator!
4. Pitch to relevant bloggers and websites
Pitch your games to relevant websites and blogs to get even more exposure! The more websites link to your game, the more traffic it will get.
5. Connect to TinyTap on Social Media
Our social media channels are constantly updated with tips, video tutorials and new features – all guaranteed to help you step up your game. Make sure you follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Vine, Instagram and Google Plus.