Love Signs is a five episode series that guides you on how to communicate with your child through signing.
With interactive instruction and songs, we can teach them to share with you their needs instead of saying “this” and pointing at everything.
With use of simple signs, your child will be able to express his or her needs in a way that you can understand, and vice versa.
Learning signs in order to communicate will empower both you and your baby and will help your baby feel seen, heard, and understood.
Your child will:
- Enjoy a frustration-free language acquisition journey
- Learn the signs from you in a fun way
- Enrich his or her vocabulary and motor skills
- Build his or her attention and concentration skills
- Be encouraged to use eye contact communication through daily life experiences
The episodes relate to everyday parent-child interactions: changing a diaper, going out to the garden, bed time and more.
About The Creator
Hi! My name is Michal Nave. I’m a sign language expert.
When I became a mother almost a decade ago, I discovered that sign language hides within it a magic….the magic of enabling us to communicate with your child.
So what are we waiting for? Let’s begin…
Click here to begin your baby’s exciting language learning journey!
Searching for a meaningful job? Want to work with great people?
TinyTap is looking for you!
TinyTap, an award-winning DIY platform for creating interactive lessons and educational games, is expanding and hiring for several different positions.
We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train Station, in a brand new office.
Who are we looking for?
If you’re interested in joining us, please email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line, please include which position you’re applying to.
Check out our brand new office!
From struggling with your kid to sit still to get a seat belt on securely to backseat bickering, it’s no secret that traveling with kids is no easy feat.
Here at TinyTap, we want to help make your lives as parents a little less stressful.
While we can’t physically be there to lend a helping hand, we want to tell you about a TinyTap feature that will help you have one less thing to worry about:
What is Offline Download and How Will It Help Me?
Simply put, the Offline Download feature is just that, the ability to download games on your mobile device or tablet ahead of time so that you may access them if you find yourself without Internet connection.
Who Can Use This Feature?
Every member of the TinyTap community may use the Offline Download, and it’s totally free!
So How Do I Actually Use This Feature?
To download a game, follow these three simple steps:
1. Select which game you’d like to pre-download from our library of over 100,000 educational games. Press play to start the game:
At any point during the game, tap the game menu:
2. Tap the download button:
You should then see this pop-up notification:
3. To access your downloaded game, select the Download Tab button located on the blue bar at the bottom of the screen:
Your game will be waiting for you there. Each time you download a game, it will appear in this tab. There is no limit to how many games you can save, so download away!
- Child Safe & Distraction-Free → As parents, you want to keep your kids safe and keep them curious. With pre-downloaded games, you can purposely turn off WiFi in order to make sure your child does not get distracted with other apps or websites, which can also be potentially inappropriate.
- Save Data → Are you worried about your limited data when your kids tap away while playing TinyTap on the go?
With the Offline Download feature, you’ll be able to save all that data without having to sacrifice your child’s playing and learning time.
Simply download the games your child will play before you leave your WiFi zone, and you’ll have access to data-draining free entertainment at their fingertips.
- Educational Fun To Go →Your little learner can play pre-downloaded games in the car, on an airplane, on a train, on a hot air balloon, or any other form of transportation you may find yourself on!
- Guilt-Free Gaming→ Now you won’t have to worry about your kids’ screen-time while traveling, as TinyTap boasts the largest library of educational games in the world, handmade by teachers worldwide.
Encourage Their Learning On The Go, With TinyTap’s Offline Download Feature!
Learn Anytime, Anywhere.
Create a smooth transition, manage class tasks and connect with parents with TinyTap
The welcome banners are up, the class tablets are charged, and soon your new students will walk into class for the first time. The start of a new school year is full of excitement and opportunity, and a great time to get students geared up for the milestones ahead.
Here’s how to use TinyTap to create a smooth transition for the start of the school year:
Introduce students to their new faculty and school:
Ease back to school anxiety by introducing students to teachers and familiarizing them with their classrooms and school buildings. See how trusted teacher, Evelyn Chaleki, created a welcome guide for students entering Kindergarten at her school.
Here are a great tips to follow for creating a welcome guide:
- Include photographs of the class’ teachers, librarian, music teacher, and principal with a personalized greeting from each facility member the student will interact with.
- Add a sound board activity with the school layout, and explain what students will do in the library, lunch room, gym and more.
Create a class directory activity:
Ice breaker activities are great to create class relationships and encourage students to feel comfortable with their new teachers and classmates. Create an activity that introduces each child while enforcing a concept the class is learning.
- Learn the alphabet while getting to know classmates: Organize an alphabet game using student’s names.
- Practice presentation and research skills: Students can introduce themselves in a video and share a brief biography of a historical figure they admire, or facts on their favorite animal.
Connect with Parents:
Invite parents to join your class group to share class assignments. Parents will receive a notification when activities are assigned, so they know what their children are learning in school, and can work with them at home to meet goals.
Parents will also receive a weekly report showing their child’s progress. Encourage parents to continue working with their learners at home by sending home the Parent Handout. Students can scan into their accounts with their personal QR codes, and complete assignments at home.
Manage class assignments with TinyTap Insights. Create a class group to easily share tasks and measure student progress. Once a lesson is assigned, you can track completion and see scores.
Discover how to create class groups and manage class tasks:
Review Last Year’s Material
Make your back to school review engaging with a TinyTap activity that students can play and review at their own pace.
You can create a menu using a sound board activity, allowing students to jump to videos, diagrams, and pictures that cover material students will build upon from last year.
TinyTap activities are fully measurable. Get a look at students’ understanding of key subject areas through personalized games.
You can ask students questions based on the subject or learning level. Need inspiration for creating your own review and assessment games? Checkout of the TinyTap Handbook to learn how to use TinyTap features to bring your lessons to life.
Get back to school ready today by creating your class learning group, inviting parents, and creating activities for your class.