TinyTap Seeks Machine Learning Specialist
TinyTap, an award-winning DIY platform for creating interactive lessons and educational games is looking for a talented machine learning specialist. You’ll lead and develop the early-age adaptive learning and personalized content recommendation system, based on UGC in a global context.
- Significant experience in developing machine learning models and applying advanced analytics solutions to solve complex business problems
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with Python
- 2-3 Years of relevant experience in Machine Learning, big data, and signal processing research, development, and engineering.
- Strong statistical foundation with broad knowledge of deterministic and probabilistic statistical methods.
- Experience in developing, testing, debugging, integrating and deploying algorithms.
- Bachelor’s Degree (required), master’s degree (preferred) in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or other quantitative fields
- Good team member, Great communication skills
- Data-oriented personality
- Self-learning capabilities
To apply, send your CV to Uri@tinytap.it with the subject line “Machine Learning specialist”