TinyTap Seeks Data Analyst
TinyTap, an award-winning DIY platform for creating interactive lessons and educational games, is looking for a passionate Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Responsible for and manage our database KPI tools, implementing new BI tools.
- Managing all Marketing oriented data requirements
- Data modeling – Designing and building company’s tracking systems for Online Marketing performance measurement, control, and optimization.
- Developing data dashboards & visualizations
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and data-driven insights for marketing & product team
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
Qualifications and skills:
- Proven working experience of at least 2 years as data analyst or equivalent (Product-oriented companies advantage)
- Bachelor’s degree from university in industrial engineering/statistics/economics
- proven strong SQL knowledge
- Great 360 collaboration and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong background in google analytics/firebase/GTM
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau/Slemma advantage)
- Machine Learning
- Familiar with mixpanel
- Experience in programming
To apply, send your CV to: Ariel@tinytap.it with the subject line “Data Analyst”