TinyTap is hiring a User Acquisition Manager!
TinyTap is looking for a User Acquisition Manager with at least 2 years experience in consumer-facing products and proven success across a variety of paid user acquisition channels.
TinyTap, an award winning DIY platform for creating interactive lessons and educational games, is looking for talented User Acquisition Manager. This is your chance to help scale one of the most exciting startups in the global Educational Technology arena! The User Acquisition Manager will grow TinyTap’s international community of parents, students, and teachers by creating and optimizing digital marketing campaigns and sales funnels.
- Develop, manage and optimize paid marketing campaigns – including copy
- Manage monthly budgets across various acquisition channels
- Analyze and report campaign data
- Setup and track sales funnels
- Source and test new user acquisition channels / partners
- Work closely with graphic designers to create paid advertisements
- Execute A/B and multivariate tests to maximize ROI
- At least 2 years experience with customer-facing products
- Proven successes with paid user acquisition channels
- Experience with managing a marketing budget of at least $5,000/month (but less than $100,000/month)
- Native level English
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills – including a knack for copy
- Creativity and agility – willingness to experiment fast and change paths as needed
- Attention to detail
If you think you’re the right candidate for this position, we’d love to hear from you!
Send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “User Acquisition Manager”