Job Opening – Marketing Manager
TinyTap is looking for a Marketing Manager with at least one year experience at a startup, Native Level English and an outgoing personality. Please don’t apply if this isn’t you.
This is your chance to be an intricate part of one of the most exciting educational startups in the world and a recent $1M first prize winner for the most Powerful Answer in education from Verizon.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a creative and outspoken individual to lead TinyTap’s dynamic Marketing department and take the company to success. As a Marketing Manager, you will be a critical part of TinyTap’s team and work towards placing the company in the best possible spotlight. You will find and build new business partnerships, create and develop viral campaigns, manage social media and lead all marketing and PR efforts.
The ideal candidate should have amazing people skills, impeccable writing skills, be a native English speaker and be the voice of TinyTap around the world.
- Position and communicate the TinyTap platform and personal stories.
- Define and develop marketing and PR strategies
- Reach out to relevant opinion leaders and Business Partners.
- Coordinate PR execution with internal team
- Create and manage new and existing marketing channels – Social Media, Blog, TinyTap.
- Constant contact and support with users (work closely with in-house User Acquisition team)
- Monitor and manage TinyTap mentions online
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years professional experience in Marketing for a startup.
- Native level English / or equivalent
- Excellent writing skills
- Outstanding oral communications and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Attention to detail
- Education background (an advantage)
- Quick and skillful writer with a range of writing experience, including contributed articles, BizDev emails, social content, and blog copy.
- Familiarity with managing WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
If you think you’re the right candidate for this position we’d love to hear from you!
Send your CV, writing samples and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org