You can check out our FAQ, which has answers to questions regarding subscriptions, password resets, and more. If you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, fill out the form below and our support team will contact you asap.
TinyTap is hiring an Educational Games Designer
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual to handle in-house content production with the TinyTap platform. You will work with the content director and partners to help digitize content into our interactive learning app.
– Designing visuals for in-house or external publishers’ TinyTap games
– Digitizing print content for tablets
– Coming up with new game concepts
– Working with narrators (minor sound editing required, training will be provided)
– Creating educational games using the TinyTap platform
– Design school graduate (Shenkar, Bezalel, HIT, etc) – a must!
– Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & Premier skills – a must!
– Mother-tongue level English
– Attention to detail
Send your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Searching for a meaningful job? Want to work with great people?
TinyTap is looking for you!
TinyTap, an award-winning DIY platform for creating interactive lessons and educational games, is expanding and hiring for several different positions.
We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train Station, in a brand new office.
We’re looking for a Product Director management who is experienced in planning, designing and growing consumer-facing apps. If you have deep understanding of business, and a love for data and engaging users, alongside with passion to make impact on education, come join us!
In your day-to-day, you’ll be responsible for leading the team while working closely with content designers, engineers, and data analysts. You will plan and execute product roadmaps. You will innovate, spec, and prioritize products and features and come up with creative new ideas to expand our product and improve our customer experience.
- 6+ years of relevant experience as a product manager and at least 2 years in consumer facing product
- Experience working as a product manager at a successful startup- strong advantage
- Experience working with a data driven approach in fast cycles
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Organized, process driven, self-motivated
- Creative thinker, with a strong eye for design and detail
- Passion for delighting users and for improving user experience
- Follows, studies, and appreciates well-crafted mobile and consumer apps
- Experience with leading agile teams
- Self-learning individual who loves to pass on knowledge to others
Please apply to this position only if you have a proven track record of managing teams and building high-quality products
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Product Director“
Starting today, it’s even easier to assign games and track their progress
TinyTap joins Apple’s Classroom app, a versatile teaching assistant from Apple’s ClassKit educational tools.
Classroom puts you in charge of every iPad in your classroom, so you can ensure your students are on track.
Seamlessly assign TinyTap games via the Classroom app, view insights, and manage their progress.
What makes it so amazing?
- Share TinyTap content with your students
- Simultaneously use TinyTap and other educational apps in one convenient place
- Tailor instructions to students’ specific needs
- Instant feedback for each students or class
- Simple and organized assignment for the student