Love Signs is a five episode series that guides you on how to communicate with your child through signing.
With interactive instruction and songs, we can teach them to share with you their needs instead of saying “this” and pointing at everything.
With use of simple signs, your child will be able to express his or her needs in a way that you can understand, and vice versa.
Learning signs in order to communicate will empower both you and your baby and will help your baby feel seen, heard, and understood.
Your child will:
- Enjoy a frustration-free language acquisition journey
- Learn the signs from you in a fun way
- Enrich his or her vocabulary and motor skills
- Build his or her attention and concentration skills
- Be encouraged to use eye contact communication through daily life experiences
The episodes relate to everyday parent-child interactions: changing a diaper, going out to the garden, bed time and more.
About The Creator
Hi! My name is Michal Nave. I’m a sign language expert.
When I became a mother almost a decade ago, I discovered that sign language hides within it a magic….the magic of enabling us to communicate with your child.
So what are we waiting for? Let’s begin…
Click here to begin your baby’s exciting language learning journey!
Searching for a meaningful job? Want to work with great people?
TinyTap is looking for you!
TinyTap, an award-winning DIY platform for creating interactive lessons and educational games, is expanding and hiring for several different positions.
We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train Station, in a brand new office.
Who are we looking for?
- Senior Android Developer
- Manual and Automated QA Engineer
- Machine Learning Specialist
- Arabic Content & Community Manager
- HR & Office Manager
- Content Designer
- Product Manager
If you’re interested in joining us, please email us your CV at email@example.com
In the subject line, please include which position you’re applying to.
Check out our brand new office!
TinyTap, an award-winning DIY platform for creating interactive lessons and educational games, is looking for an HR and Office Manager. We are looking for a person to be in charge of our office operations, recruitment, and keeping TinyTap a great place to work at. We’re located in Tel-Aviv, next to Hashalom Train station in a brand new office.
- Manage relationships with external service providers; lawyers, accountants, insurance agents, and more
- In charge of the recruitment process: posting openings, initial candidate screenings, etc
- Employees’ onboarding, training, and payroll administration
- Look after our monthly prep work around bills and payments to vendors
- Be the point of contact for our office operations: office shopping, company events, and more
- Manage CEO’s calendar and arrange meetings
- Highly responsible and sensitive to people’s needs
- Excellent communication in Hebrew (must) and English
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve them
- Be highly organized, meticulous, and pay close attention to details
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Team player!
- Previous experience – Advantage
***This position can be either part-time or full-time***
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “HR and Office Manager“
TinyTap, an award-winning DIY platform for creating interactive lessons and educational games, is looking for an Arabic speaking content and community manager. This is your chance to help revolutionize education with one of the most promising startups in the global EdTech arena!
- Curate, optimize and manage educational content in Arabic
- Assist with translation of existing content into Arabic
- Develop marketplace content strategies to increase retention
- Manage a community of thousands of educators and creators worldwide
- Work side-by-side with the marketing director to reach new audiences
- Write and distribute engaging content marketing materials, across social media, e-mail marketing and other channels of communication
- Native Arabic – MUST
- Excellent English communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent copy and proven writing and editing skills
- Attention to details
- Team player
- Tech Savvy
- Background in education/marketing – big advantage
To apply, send your CV to Adi@tinytap.it with the subject line “Arabic Content and Community Manager”